Feel the joy of giving
Feel the joy of giving
I’ve received many gifts from my clients, and several times I was gifted even on the first encounter.
From the beginning, I did not understand why the men who paid for my time also spent more money and effort on the gifts I had never asked for. It took me some time to thoroughly understand their motivation, and finally, I learned that the men could have the following reasons for bringing a gift to the meeting:
- Impress me and pretend to be a nice client. I have never asked for a gift, and to be a lovely client, please be a gentleman, and treat me like a lady. If you are not nice the first time, the second time will not happen.
- Build trust and break the ice. Again you don’t need to give a gift for that. I am excellent at making men, even shy, feel extremely comfortable with me. I always have some drinks to offer to my visitors, but if you want and think it helps you to feel relaxed and comfortable, you can bring a bottle of fine champagne that we can drink together.
- Please don’t bring the cheap or sparkling wine, as I won’t drink it. I am on a diet and do not want to take the extra calories and carbs with shitty drinks.
- Show their appreciation. You can also appreciate my services by tipping or writing a positive review on the Internet. But please do not include any private details in your review.
- Respect special occasions, e.g., my birthday or Christmas. My birthday was at the beginning of July, so you are late with birthday gifts this year. Usually, such gifts are given by regular clients, and I also prepare birthday and Christmas gifts for my clients with whom I have developed a close bond.
- If a client mentions at the time of booking that he has a special date or birthday on the day of the meeting, I usually prepare a small gift for them.
- Desire to give a gift to themselves rather than to me. Usually, such men bring a sex toy for me to play with or a specific outfit/costume they want me to wear during the meeting.
- One of my favorite clients even brought a kitchen apron from Cuba for me to wear in our sexual role-play. I do not need the apron as I do not cook at home and prefer to eat in restaurants, but I could not throw it away. It’s a bit touching that he thought of me even on the other side of the earth, being in a country famous for sex tourism.
- Another client got me some granny panties to wear during the meeting, and I threw them away when the meeting ended.
- By the way, many clients buy stockings so that I would put them on during the meeting, and they could tear them during foreplay; of course, I don’t consider it a gift.
- Enjoy the joy of giving and see a girl being happy. Such men have much to spend and do not expect anything in return. They believe that happiness doesn’t result from what they get but from what they give. Giving a gift, they do not impose any obligations on a gift receiver.
The first time I received a gift from a client was entirely out of the blue, and I remember myself doubting whether I could accept this gift.
However, I have to admit that I love receiving gifts. And I respect every client and appreciate the time and money they spent choosing and buying their gift. Therefore, I never refuse or criticize a gift, even if it ends up in the trashcan immediately after the client leaves. To fully enjoy the joy of giving, it is crucial to make the right gift that matches my taste, pleasantly surprises me, and my happy reaction will be a vital part of your experience.
I enjoy receiving gifts of perfumes, body creams, and body oils. My favorite scents are floral and citrus. Some of my perfumes favorites are Gucci Guilty, Tom Ford Soleil Blanc, Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Miss Dior, and Dior J’Adore.
I already have an extensive stock of sexy lingeries, so I would be happy to get only Wolford, Agent Provocateur, Armani, Versace, Dolce Gabbana, or other high-class lingerie brands. Please don’t give me cheap stuff, as I won’t wear it anyway, and will donate it to charity. My size is XS for strings or thongs and 32DD/80D for bras. One of my friends bought me a lot of Agent Provocateur lingerie with zero expectations in return; however, I thanked him with a dedicated photoshoot.
I prefer the fine champagnes, such as Taittinger Brut Reserve, Veuve Clicquot Rich, Laurent Perrier La Cuvee Brut, Mumm Grand Cordon Rose, Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque Blanc de Blancs, Louis Roederer Cristal Brut, Dom Perignon Grand Vintage, Dom Perignon Rose. I like to drink champagne with black sturgeon roe, so I would be happy to receive also caviar as a gift.
I’m not too fond of treats and sweets, but I appreciate it if you bring quality chocolate from your country. I am on a strict diet but can afford 40-50g of chocolate two times per week.
Hopefully, this blog post will help you to choose the right gift. As I have already written, I have never asked for a gift; please do a gift-giving only if you want to enjoy the joy of giving. You do not need to bring a gift to get the fantastic experience with me, and you will get the same great attitude from me without bringing a gift.